Friday, May 13, 2011

Illustrator Oriental Fan project done...

Oriental Fan project for Adobe Illustrated Class
Last quarter at college I took the beginner level of Adobe Illustrator. It was so much fun, that during the finals class and seeing the projects for the Intermediate class, I determined that I would take the class again this semester. On the way home after the finals were presented, I began to plan what projects I would create this quarter. This fan was one of them.

Now, nearing the end of this semester, the fan is finished and ready to present to the class during the finals on June 2. It was a work of love and learning.

The fabric is a tablecloth I bought when I was in China a few years ago. The pearls were made in Illustrator, and represent the pearls my husband bought me when we were in Beijing.

Art is so fulfilling for me... thank you for looking!

1 comment:

Stacy CUrran said...

Thanks for your comment on my paneling project! You're so brave to use a nail gun....I hope you do the project and post a photo! Feel better soon....
Stacy