Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged again... running in circles, I think

1. I AM... too far behind to catch up by Christmas!
2. I WANT... NOT MUCH MORE than I have already... no room for it!
3. I HAVE… too many blessings to store... want some?
4. I KEEP... relocating the storage piles.
5. I WISH I COULD... sing on key
6. I HATE… growing old in body while my heart is still so young.
7. I FEAR... not finding my loved ones in Heaven
8. I HEAR... Hubby's computer music
9. I DON'T THINK... I should answer this.
10. I REGRET... some things said
11. I LOVE... so many things
12. I AM NOT... sleepy tonight
13. I DANCE... but not too often lately
14. I SING... along with my ipod at the gym (oops!)
15. I NEVER... get far from home anymore.
16. I RARELY... talk on the phone
17. I CRY WHEN I WATCH... old family movies
18. I AM NOT ALWAYS... right (thank God!)
19. I HATE THAT... I can't see my siblings more often
20. I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...  why I can't remember so much anymore.
21. I NEED... to get caught up some day

I tag Joy... just because I can! (nanner, nanner)

No comments: