- My salvation... (don't leave home... or earth... without it!) and my church!
- My family... well, everyone knows ten numbers won't cover each one by name, so I will start with my three remaining siblings who give me nieces, nephews, etc. to love and pray for.
- My spouse who gives me way more than I will ever deserve.
- My four lovely daughters and best friends... who love me in spite of me.
- My nineteen growing and glowing grandchildren, of all ages (well, 2-almost 20, anyway).
- My special times with aforementioned grandchildren, who never cease to amaze me with their mental, spiritual and physical growth. This often makes me recall some of the unusual things I would think up, too! They keep you on your toes!
- Sons "by law" that have become SONS in the flesh, that someone else "grew up" for us!
- My computer with internet... who knew? Friends across the world at your fingertips!
- My health, both mental and physical... I enjoy it while I have it! I won't take it for granted!
- MY BIBLE! Oh, yeah (thought I forgot, didn't you?)... like air, ya GOTTA have it! Makes the day so much better (and gives some good answers for those inquisitive youngun's)
Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm tagged AGAIN? Well, I am thankful, anyway...
Ten things I am thankful for (can't top Alice's cool photo list, so won't try).