Monday, October 25, 2010

What to do when the lights go OUT...

We experienced a power outage this morning...while I was installing software on my newly installed operating system.

I began to think of things I can do without power. Mr Edison would be thrilled to know we were so dependent on his miraculous invention of the light bulb! Here is how my list is going so far...

  1. Read - by camp lantern
  2. Pray for your children, grandchildren, pastor and friends
  3. Clean off your desk
  4. Drive to the bank instead of banking online
  5. SHOP-if the lights are on at the store!
  6. DRAW, if you can find your sketch book (see #3... it might be on the desk)
  7. Use your laptop until the battery goes...
  8. Call someone on your cell phone (house phone is dead, usually)
  9. Play Scrabble on my I-touch
  10. Snuggle with your hunny... 

Hey... what would YOU add to this short list?

1 comment:

Truth and Blessings said...

We love to play games when the lights go out. We have several oil lamps that set a nice mood.