Sunday, March 15, 2009

Warm OUTSIDE?? Nice CHANGE of events!

After a LONG day at the airport yesterday we finally arrived at our motel in Apache Junction AZ and were in bed by midnight. We had no idea of the surprise awaiting us on our awakening! The sun was coming up over the Superstitious Mountains right outside our window! (I will get a photo tomorrow, but could not get dressed and outside early enough today.

But when we got to church we saw this beautiful mountain and cactus across the street from church!

After church, Bro Andy took this shot of us in front of the mountain, and we got a photo of him and his wife, Traci, in front of their little church. They are doing a great job here!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Wow...what a beautiful place. I am glad that you guys were able to go.
Tell Bro. Andy that I said hello. (I can't believe I use to babysit him...I am soooooo old).

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a change of scenery from here completely! I would love to be in AZ right now as opposed to snowy, wintery, wet WA! Enjoy the sun while you can, Mommy!