Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tombstone... TIME TRAVEL



We had such a memorable time in Tombstone! It was one of the highlights of our trip to step back in time to the OLD WEST. The journaling reads:

We saw the re-enactment of the OK Corral shootout.
Took pictures with the actors protraying Doc Holiday,
Wyatt and Virgil Earp; had dinner at Big Nose Kates’ Saloon
Visited Boot Hill where the Cowboy victims of OK are buried.
Spectacular SUNSETS... What a time we had!

See it in the Scrapgirl gallery!

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

I love this LO!!!! Did you see our Tombstone blog posts on my blog from Christmas? My kids have been a few times and still enjoy it. I am sure we will go back. I have to mark this one as a fav on SG's so I can lift it later!! Bye!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Did you take the background sunset photo yourself?

B.E.Hughes said...

Hubby took the sunset pic, one of many we gathered that night... God saved the best for last, LOL! I also took the rock photo on the road to Tortilla Flats... amazing rock formations!