Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pink! Still love it!


When I was about fifteen my mom made a pink striped dress for me to wear to my cousin Don's wedding. It became my favorite dress of my teen years!

Shopping for my Mother's Day dress this year, I expressed a need for a sun dress before we went to the desert in early June. We were surprised to find THREE dresses to try on that day. We loved all three and could not decide on JUST ONE. Two of the dresses were white with black and pink flower prints. I loved both of them! When we learned they were all on sale at 40% off, we bought all three! I am so blessed! I think this is my favorite of them, but its still hard to choose... Thank you, honey!

Online gallery link.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

preacher said...

You're welcome! Great eye-candy!